Benefits Offered401K, Medical
All Star Ford Palestine has a full-time opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual to join our team of Service Lube Technicians. If you have aptitude for working on cars and enjoy it, you may be our candidate. We prefer experience but will consider training the right person. We offer excellent opportunity for growth and a career path.
All Star Ford offers competitive compensation and comprehensive training. Benefits include medical, and 401(k). All Star Ford is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a drug free environment.
Automotive Lube Technician Responsibilities:
- Performing requested repair work in a productive and efficient manner
- Performing Oil Changes & Quick Lubes in an efficient manner
- Performing Tire Changeovers & Wheel Balancing
- Light Duty Repair work - Wipers, Air & Cabin Filters
- Repairing vehicles under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Providing the Service Advisor with an estimate of any additional repairs needed
Automotive Lube Technician Job Qualifications:
- High School Diploma
- 1 year of automotive service experience or knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge in some aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
- Valid and clean driver’s license
- Excellent Customer Centric Service Skills
- Good Communication and basic computer skills
Email resume to ✉ email@example.com or apply in person at All Star Ford Palestine.